High up (close to 4000 meters in elevation) at a look out point over Laguna Titicaca, in Copacabana, Bolivia.
Free as a bird...with his 2 beard braids that lasted an entire 2 days!!
Hiking buddies at the summit of a 5500 meter peak in the Cordillera Blanca, Peru.
Glacier traverse in the spectacular Cordillera Blanca, Peru.
In awe...6:ooam sunrise on our assent in the Cordillera Blanca, Peru.
Here it is folks, the well talked-about MULLET !! Short on the sides and dreads at the back... especially popular in Buenos Aires, Argentina. But we met this guy in Peru.
David excited to lead climb in a climber's paradise park in the Cordillera Blanca, Peru.
The sensational Lost City.
Grain storage buildings built by the Incas.
Enigmatic precision...a wall built by the Incas, Cusco, Peru.
Quechua indigenous lady walking in the distance in the altiplano, Peru.
Our base camp at 54oo meters, Chachani volcano, Peru.
At the 6067 meter summit of Chachani Volcano with our guides and climbing partners, Peru.
A vecuna, wild cousin of the llama, Peru.
One of the many elegant buildings built from white volcanic stones in Arequipa, Peru.
Canoeing on Laguna Titicaca in Copacabana, Bolivia. One of the world's highest navigable lakes.


















HOly Cow guys...
ReplyDeletefirst of all, nice keith green beard dave. awesome. I wish I had facial follicles like yours
second, holy cow~!
I can't believe all those climbs and awesome peruvian machu-pichu pictures. I am a little jealous.
Looks like you had a really fantastic finish to a really fantastic trip--can't wait to hear all about it.
see you sometime,
Curtis